Playlist
I am going to "try" and keep a playlist or a log of the music I spin. So, if anyone is interested in knowing more, please enter a question or comment and I will respond the best I can.
CAUTION: I play records.
High Water Sound has quite a substantial record collection. No, it's not a collection of first pressings, rare, audiophile, or any other specialty obsessive "collectors" neurosis. This collection is built on spiritual fulfillment, teenage angst, air guitar, the quest for knowledge, humanity, tears, joy, love and dare I say, fun.
I never know what I am going to play or why. These playlist are going to be for as much my benefit, as I hope, they may benefit others.
I don't know everything and I certainly welcome your suggestions on what tunes I should be digging next.
"ALL MUSIC WELCOME"
CAUTION: I play records.
High Water Sound has quite a substantial record collection. No, it's not a collection of first pressings, rare, audiophile, or any other specialty obsessive "collectors" neurosis. This collection is built on spiritual fulfillment, teenage angst, air guitar, the quest for knowledge, humanity, tears, joy, love and dare I say, fun.
I never know what I am going to play or why. These playlist are going to be for as much my benefit, as I hope, they may benefit others.
I don't know everything and I certainly welcome your suggestions on what tunes I should be digging next.
"ALL MUSIC WELCOME"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home