Friday, February 02, 2007

Playlist 1/31-2/2

I now have to write the blog on Leslie's ibook. My imac has given up the ghost except for the most mundane chores.
The good people at apple's suggestion was for me to buy a new computer. Thanks!

On to the records:

1.Dexter Gordon: Gotham City, Columbia, JC 36853
2.Erroll Garner: Garnering, EmArcy-Mercury, MG 36026
3.Sviatoslav Richter: Plays Shubert, Monitor MC 2027
4.Ryan Adams & the Cardinals: Jacksonville City Nights, Lost Highway B00004707-01
5.The Notwist: Lichter, Alien Transistor N 05
6.Lightnin' Hopkins: The Blues of, Prestige/Bluesville/Analogue Productions BV 1019
7.Wes Montgomery: Full House, Riverside/Analogue Productions 9434
8.Jonathan Kane: February, Table of Elements, TOE-LP-88
9.Andrew Paine & Richard Youngs" Mauve Dawn, Fusetron, Fuse037
10.Miminokoto: 3, Siwa Records, SR4001

Part of my listening has been with the ZYX Artisan/Silver. This is one of the few solid state phonos I have heard that didn't make
me run out of the room. Actually, I am quite enjoying my new vermillion friend. All my listening has been with the wall wart interface, I haven't listened with just the battery. The Artisan is way cool and totally Tao.

PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home