Monday, March 05, 2007

playlist 2/26-3/4 '07

......................Oh, excuse me, this has been some past week.
I'm exhausted, thrilled, in wonder and am left amazed..........

One day late and now we start,

1. Les Arts Florissants/William Christie: Lully Petits Motets, Harmonia Mund France, HMC 1274
2. Kammerflimmer Kollektief: Abszencen, Staubgold 58
3. Uganda: S/T, Toshiba TP-9520Z
4. Quicksilver Messenger Service: Live in San Jose 1966, Groucho Records, MAR-X 38502
5. Various: The Excello Story, Excello DBL 28025
6. Mendelsoonhn/Boccherini: Octet Op. 20/Quintet iin C Major Op.37 #7, Academy of St. Martin-In-The-Fields, Argo ZRG 569
7. Gershon Kingsley: Music to Moog By, Audio Fidelirty AFSD 6226
8. Percy & Kingsley: The Essential, Vanguard VSD-71/72
9. Mahavishnu John McLaughlin: My Goal's Beyond, Douglas 9
10.Various: The Country Blues Vol.2 Folkways RBF 9
11.Broadcast: Extended Play Two, Warp/Tommyboy 1439
12.Mendelssohn/Bruch, Violin Concerto/Scottish Fantasia, Boult/London Phil, Decca Eclipse ECS 775
13.Vetiver: S/T, Dicristina Step02
14.Bernard Herrmann: The Fantasy World of, B.H.& National Phil. London Phase 4 SP 44207
15.Susumu Yokotoa: Grinning Cat, Leaf/Skintone Bay 17V
16.Fairport Convention: S/T, A&M SP 4185
17. Terry Riley/David Mingyue Liang: In C/Music of a Thousand Springs-Zen of Water, Shanghai Film Orch. Wang Yongji Celestial Harmonies LX 7869
18.Radiohead: Kid A, Parlophone/EMI
19.Junior Kimbrough: Meet Me in the City, Fat Posum 80333-1
20.Mice Parade: Obrigado Saudade, Fat Cat fatlp 29
21.Cornelius: Fantasma, Matador Ole 300-1
22.Sue Garner and Rick Brown: Still, Thrill Jockey 065
23.The White Head Brothers: "In the Raw", Soul Fire Records
24.Aki Tsuyuko: Ongakushitsu, Moikai M10
25.Animal Collective: Here Comes the Indian, Paw1
26.Butthole Surfers: Double Live Album, Latino Bugger Veil 002
27.Claus Flouride: Because I Say So, Alternative Tentacles Virus 67
28.Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway S/T, Atlantic SD 7216
29.Gil Evans: "At the Royal Festival Hall", RCA Masters PL 25209
30.The Three Johns: Eat Your Sons, Revolver TUP LP18 RTD L44-118
31.The Band: Music from Big Pink, Capitol SKAO 2955
32.Ella Fitzgerald, Clap Hands, Here Comes Charlie, Verve, V/V^-4053
33.3 Mustaphas 3: Trouble Fezz meets, ACE NST 126
34.Rand and Holland: Tomorrow Will Be Like Today, Staubgold 45
35.Steve Tibbetts: YR, ECM835 245-1
36.Various: Gabon, Les Musiciens de la Foret Vol1, Ocora 558 569
37.Kronos Quartet: Music of Bill Evans, Landmark LLP-1510

Ok, if that wasn't enough;
First to arrive, Raven One with 2 armboards and stand alone motor, can I say AWESOME any louder ?????????
least we not forget, I got a second Dynavector 507 MK 2 arm and... ready... XV1-S MONO cartridge (wait, wait, wait,
MONO MAN is coming !!!)
WSS, What?, WSS amazing silver cables from Germay, be warned, these are very serious...and totally intoxicating.
Then... TNT and all these boxes!!!!
Tron Jubilates, I don't know what to say, I am speechless, I am not worthy, way more to come...for now, Unbelievable!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, I am eating my words, OK, they are Push Pull.
Allnic, South Korean/former Silvaweld, incredible in everyway with prices that can't touch them.
there will be way more..............
Kevin T./Sunday morn, your the man, what a rack, what a work of art, what beauty, what craft, what music, I'm CRAZed!!!!!!!

Thank you all

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home