WE ARE BACK!
Hello all,
Sorry for having been away so very long.
High Water Sound has just underwent close to a 2 year renovation. During most of this time, we were only running partial systems with limited musical choices. I actually found most of our music through the MacBook and satellite radio.
Even when we were up and running, the mechanics of life kept stringing me along. tying me up and holding me hostage.
ENOUGH!
High Water Sound has a new look, but more importantly, an improved sound. Actually, what maybe the most important development is, I can now find almost any record in our record library. For those of you who know me and or have spent much time at HWS, you know what I am referring to.
I would like to thank all the great people who have supported us during these dark days. I hope our customer service was what you expected and your equipment choices have equaled or exceeded your expectations. As always, it was also my pleasure to be able to bring a sample of HWS to RMAF and recently, the Axpona Show. Thank you all for coming to listen and say hello.
I would also like to thank our partners/manufacturers for sticking with HWS and for continually offering unsurpassed and awe inspiring musical transducers. TW-Acustic, Tron Electric, Thoress Systems, Pure Sound, Aspara Acoustics and of course, Horning Hybrid Systems. Thank you also to Kevin Tellekamp and Silent Running Audio who have consistently been invaluable to HWS in every possible way.
The weekly playlist is now back. There will be, as in the past, an extremely varied and diverse musical program.
There is a lot of great music out there. I would like to thank all the great people at Forced Exposure (www.forcedexposure.com) for consistently presenting the coolest music in almost every imaginable genre.
Turn your mind off, clean your ears, open your heart and let your soul breath, cue the record, and lower the arm, it's time...
Best wishes,
Jeffrey
Sorry for having been away so very long.
High Water Sound has just underwent close to a 2 year renovation. During most of this time, we were only running partial systems with limited musical choices. I actually found most of our music through the MacBook and satellite radio.
Even when we were up and running, the mechanics of life kept stringing me along. tying me up and holding me hostage.
ENOUGH!
High Water Sound has a new look, but more importantly, an improved sound. Actually, what maybe the most important development is, I can now find almost any record in our record library. For those of you who know me and or have spent much time at HWS, you know what I am referring to.
I would like to thank all the great people who have supported us during these dark days. I hope our customer service was what you expected and your equipment choices have equaled or exceeded your expectations. As always, it was also my pleasure to be able to bring a sample of HWS to RMAF and recently, the Axpona Show. Thank you all for coming to listen and say hello.
I would also like to thank our partners/manufacturers for sticking with HWS and for continually offering unsurpassed and awe inspiring musical transducers. TW-Acustic, Tron Electric, Thoress Systems, Pure Sound, Aspara Acoustics and of course, Horning Hybrid Systems. Thank you also to Kevin Tellekamp and Silent Running Audio who have consistently been invaluable to HWS in every possible way.
The weekly playlist is now back. There will be, as in the past, an extremely varied and diverse musical program.
There is a lot of great music out there. I would like to thank all the great people at Forced Exposure (www.forcedexposure.com) for consistently presenting the coolest music in almost every imaginable genre.
Turn your mind off, clean your ears, open your heart and let your soul breath, cue the record, and lower the arm, it's time...
Best wishes,
Jeffrey

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home